Spunky, colorful and full of life, The Afropolitan Chef, Yetunde Taiwo is set to awaken the culinary world with the spices, flavors and distinctive aromas of Africa, with unprecedented execution and an expressively refreshing culinary experience. Her believe in the power of food to bring people together will inspire experienced cooks and novices to enjoy cooking and inviting friends and family over to enjoy African-fusion dishes that are quick, tasty and healthy.
Yetunde’s personality engages you through every page – from her writing, which is as fun and spicy as her food, to the mouth-watering photographs that were all taken by Yetunde herself. You feel the vibrancy, love and excitement for cooking tasty and healthy African inspired meals.
Recipes in the cookbook include:
• Jollof Rice with baked Chicken
• Spinach Sauce with Eba (made with cassava)
• Sweet Potatoes and Pan Seared Tilapia fish
• Wine seared steak with cous-cous
• Yam and Eggs with fried peppers
• Suya (Grilled steak with a spicy dry rub)
• Baked Salmon with pan seared peppers
• Creamy sweet potato soup
• Ikokore (Water yam porridge)